This page is where you can get an update on what things are happening in my life currently. What books I'm reading and projects I'm working on.
Currently working on
- I think I've decided to abandon work on Outshape. It never took off and I don't have the time to spend on it. I'm considering the possibility (and implications) of opening up the source code on Github.
- Work on the new game has been stagnant, which bums me out. But my commute and kids who wake up at 6am have left me with no real time to dedicate to it. It's still there in my head, but I haven't had the creative energy for it.
- In better news, I've created a redesigned template in Mailchimp for the Three Things Newsletter. I think I'm gonna try to relaunch it in the next month or so. I just need to find a rhythm for it and make sure I have the time I need to dedicate to it. Not a LOT, but enough.
- I recently finished our kitchen island and we picked up a couple of bar stools to go in front of it. They aren't particularly comfortable, or really tall enough for me to sit and work on a computer, but they look nice 🤷♂️
- I spent a weekend recently doing some major planting. Our front yard is now very azalea heavy. We also planted a dogwood tree to go in the front corner of our lawn. I'm hoping in a year or two these plantings will make for nicer (and somewhat private) front yard.